Information on visa and residence

Official information on visa and residence can be found on the website administered by the Ministry of Interior.

VŠE website dedicated to visa and residence is here.

If a student is already in the Czech Republic and needs to apply for an extension of his/her legal permit to stay for staying in the Czech Republic, he/she can use the Visa Reservation System.